Sunday, January 5, 2014

Life Happens for 'TEACHERS" too!

Since my last post a few years ago, I had to reflect on what has happened to me as an educator. I seen that I wrote about looking into graduate schools. Art is my passion but with art, you have to creatively incorporate it into your life. A degree will one day enhance this. However, I took my sibling's advice, I invested in technology. Instructional technology this is. Since my last post, I have gotten my masters in instructional technology! Since walking across the stage my professional environment has bloomed like roses in the spring! I am now apart of several PLNs (professional learning communities) as well as trying to figure out exactly have PLCs work and operate. Teaching doesn't just occur with a "teacher and her students". Today, the teacher is becoming more the STUDENT than the lil' ones she/he teaches--and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment