Saturday, August 13, 2011

Follow me in Pinterest!

So, I am looking around for more inspiration to get this school year rolling ans came across Pinterest. Have you heard of it???

Click here to follow me on Pinterest. Teachfactory.com told me about it and everything you can create here is fabolous!

I was told Michelle’s Math in the Middle was hosting a Pinterest Linky Party, well, I knew I had to join. I can’t wait to follow all of the great teachers sharing their Pin boards!

The good news? You can join, too! Follow Me Pinterest Badge displayed on your teacher blog! Then, write a post on your teaching blog about the Linky Party and link the post HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I tried clicking on the "here" button to follow you on Pinterest but it didn't work. Any other way to follow you on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete