Monday, August 1, 2011

Trying to get my head back in the game...

So, it's been a minute since I decided to start this blog(actually some weeks)and I am finding that I am having difficulty preparing my mind for what my body is going to have to do. I have been attending staff developments and talking with my co-workers and trying to relax BUTTTTT it's actually time to GET MY HEAD BACK IN THE GAME!

Every year teachers spends weeks before school actually starts preparing themselves, their curriculum, ideas and in general, their minds to what going to happen when the summer is over: WORK.

I found a place that gave me a little pep on one of my favorites places online: Scholastic.

I first would like to thank Angela for her tour of her classroom. She is motivating me and she doesn't even know it!

Check out her video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment